Information for media professionals
We draw our international clientele from a worldwide base. Their homes may be in the U.S., Australia, Canada, or the E.U. Or, as expatriates, their homes are in Africa, the Middle East, or China.
They come for a variety of procedures. While we specialize in cosmetic surgery, our clients have had a number of other surgeries. They came exclusively for these surgeries, usually cardiac or joint-related. Or they may have been able to “double-dip” and have surgery for minor issues troubling them for many years while they underwent plastic surgery.
Some clients have come for IVF fertility treatments, for dental surgery, or for hair transplantation. These kinds of procedures, while seemingly trivial, all require specialists, careful advance planning and preparation, and a sterile environment. They are not “trivial.”
If you wish to interview someone who has had procedures in Thailand, or someone who is planning to do so, please let us know. We’ll do what we can to put you in touch.
If you need to contact a specialist, or need statistics or background information, we’re happy to help.
- Medical travel vacations now include body lifts. [pdf] 2005
- Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for planning medical travel outside the U.S.A. [pdf] 2005
Cosmetic Surgery Travel on television.
We and our clients have been featured on many television news broadcasts and programs. These are a few.
- WMAQ Chicago May 2006
- Today’s TMJ4 Milwaukee May 2006
- WAGA Atlanta February 2006
- KTVU San Francisco February 2006
- KRON San Francisco February 2006
- KSAZ Phoenix February 2006
- WBAL Baltimore February 2006
- WFLA Tampa February 2006
- E! Entertainment Television December 2005
Cosmetic Surgery Travel has been featured in these publications.
- Asia Spa Sun Sea Sand and Surgery July, 2008
- Washington Post Operation Vacation September, 2007
- Reader’s Digest Sun, Surf and Surgery November, 2005
- Frommers.com Deals & News Cosmetic Surgery Tourism: A Tummy Tuck in Thailand, a Breast Augmentation in Brazil September, 2005